Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Use for Dryer Sheets

I swear I learn just about everything on 2Peas, and this is one of them!

We've got a glass shower - with clear glass, no less. I'll squeegee, but nobody else does, so we end up with water spots all over the glass. Cleaning that glass is one of my very least favorite things to do, so I'll admit that I let it go so long our clear glass looked etched at the bottom! Anyway, one day on 2Peas there was a cleaning thread, and this was one of the tips there. I was skeptical, but I tried it. I was AMAZED at how well it worked! My glass was so bad I had to go over it a couple of times, but darned if it didn't clean it well. Want to know how? It really is this simple:
-Save your dryer sheets after you do laundry (yup, you'll reuse them) Wait until you have a good sized pile before cleaning (you'll use a lot)
-When your shower is wet, take a dryer sheet and rub it on the glass in a circular motion and rub off the hard water spots
-Rinse
Seriously, that's it and you'll be surprised how well it works!

No comments: