Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Feet!


When Taylor was about 6 weeks old I took her to a paint your own pottery place and created a plate that had her footprints on it. I love it so much that I kept going back and making more. It made for easy presents for my husband - he just had to give me a gift certificate and I was thrilled! Taylor's feet are getting too big to fit on the plates, so now we've moved on to her hands. Since Megan's feet still fit, I'm adding to her foot plate collection. I've got them displayed on a soffit in my dining room and I love seeing them all lined up. It's such a fun way to see how much the girls have grown and looking at them never fails to make me smile! I've officially run out of room here, but I'm not done with my feet plates yet! I've got a new row started in my bedroom. I just adore my rows of little feet!

No comments: