Saturday, January 10, 2009

Little Ladybug



We went across town to visit some friends just before Christmas. It had been awhile since I'd been back to that side of town, so I decided that I'd make a visit to my favorite quilt store that was just down the road from our old house. I was sad to discover that they were going out of business. The good thing was that everything was 40% off! If you frequent quilt stores you'll know this is an unusual occurrence and a very enabling thing! When I found this fabric, I had to have it because it was so adorable! I love the fun daisies and the cute little ladybugs - plus the colors are just fantastic. I've had lots of fun creating things with this fabric! This diaper clutch and wipe case set is going into my Etsy store tonight. I've also made a quilt for Megan and a little security blanket with it. I'll post those soon!

No comments: