Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Officially Kreativ!


Thank you, Jennifer for awarding me this! Jennifer is a friend from MOMS Club whom I adore, but don't get to see very often anymore (I was hoping I'd run into her at the Girl Scout Bridging Ceremony last week to no avail) . You can visit Jen at http://yearofobsessiveliving.blogspot.com/. I've seen several blogs that have received this award, so I'm super excited to be included in this group!

So, here's what you have to do when you get the Kreativ Blogger award:

1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

Here are my nominees for the Kreativ Blogger Award:

So, there they are. Seven of my favorite creative blogs. Enjoy!

No comments: