Thank you, Jennifer for awarding me this! Jennifer is a friend from MOMS Club whom I adore, but don't get to see very often anymore (I was hoping I'd run into her at the Girl Scout Bridging Ceremony last week to no avail) . You can visit Jen at http://yearofobsessiveliving.blogspot.com/. I've seen several blogs that have received this award, so I'm super excited to be included in this group!
So, here's what you have to do when you get the Kreativ Blogger award:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.
Here are my nominees for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
- The Personalized Touch. She's always got fun projects. I swear she's going to be the reason I buy an embroidery machine! http://personalizedtouch.blogspot.com
- The Empty Envelope. I love looking at her photographs! http://www.theemptyenvelope.blogspot.com/
- The Smith Girls' Spot. If you are a scrapbooker, this is a great place for inspiration! http://thesmithgirlsspot.blogspot.com/
- The Polka Dot Pixie. She has great tutorials for the cutest little figures. I SO want to make one! http://thepolkadotpixie.blogspot.com/
- Princess Laserton. She makes the most amazing felt and button flowers! http://www.princesslasertron.com/
- Sweet Paper Treats. Cute, cute, cute paper crafts! http://sweetpapertreats.wordpress.com/
- Make it and Love it. The cutest things and tons of tutorials for them! http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/
So, there they are. Seven of my favorite creative blogs. Enjoy!