Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm getting the itch to redecorate!

We've lived in this house a little over three years now. Seems like during our marriage, we moved every three years or so to a new home. This is our "forever" home, so we're not going anywhere! Problem is, it's been 3 years, so I'm ready for a change!

My husband is not overly thrilled that I'm ready to redecorate. He's good with things staying the same. I'm not! There are plenty of things in this house that I've not been satisfied with for quite awhile, so I'm going to focus there first. I went to school for a degree in Interior Design, so I know exactly what I want. Problem is getting my wallet to agree to it! But, I'm a bargain shopper at heart, so I'm up for the frugal challenge.

The first three rooms on my list (and, they are biggies!) are the Master Bedroom, the Kitchen (it's begging me for new back splashes!) and the Den.

I was going to take pictures of these rooms to post today, but then I realized that I'd better pick up a bit first. So, watch for the before pictures soon!

No comments: