Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm Back!

I'd made a resolution to myself that I was going to post her at least 3 times a week. How well do you think that's working out for me? I got sucked into the birthday and back to school abyss, unfortunately. Taylor's birthday is always going to fall the first week of school it seems, which makes for a really stressful week for me!

This last week, I made not one, but two birthday cakes (one for the actual day, one for the party), made a handful of rock star microphones, made body glitter, cleaned my house from top to bottom and decorated. Add that to packing lunches, helping with homework and going through the mound of papers that come home from school the first week of school and I'm tired!

The good news is that I've got lots of new stuff to show you!

No comments: