Monday, August 31, 2009

Trick or Treat Bags


I had lots of fun making trick or treat bags this weekend, can you tell? I dug through my craft closet and found some stuff I'd forgotten about (since it was way in the back under a pile of stuff it's easy to understand why) I started out making the witch feet for the girls and it spiraled from there! Knowing myself, if I didn't get these now, they'd get lost in the black hole that is my "to do" pile and the girls would be collecting candy with nekkid bags. I love the satisfaction with adding a big fat check next to a line on the to do list!

Megan is in love with her bag and wants it now. Actually, now that I think about it, she might be wanting the candy now, not necessarily the bag. Can't say I blame her there. Since I've only got two kids and have way more treat bags than that, go check out my Etsy shop. I'll be adding these there in the coming days.

One eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater (yes, that song goes through my head every time I look at this guy)

Taylor's purple witch feet. Her request was for purple stockings and flowers.

Jack 'O Lantern


Ghost



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are absolutely adorable! I bet they go well in your shop. Happy Monday!

Covered In Crafts said...

How cool!

Ann said...

OMGosh, these are stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

I linked to this post and your Etsy shop in my Friday Favorites today.

http://www.dothisallday.com

~Lanie

Cathy Tomm said...

Wow your bags are great. I may have to try making two or three for my boys and the cousins. Thanks